-
October 20th, 2004, 11:36 PM
#1731
Inactive Member
WRT Muslim Game: I don't think it should be banned, just not my type of game since I find flight simulation boring.
-
October 20th, 2004, 11:54 PM
#1732
HB Forum Owner
I would ban it because it promotes terrorism. I'd never play it either; I like to play as the orcs in Warcraft, but this would be a serious scenario of today's world, and better dead than sided with the muslims.
-
October 21st, 2004, 12:21 AM
#1733
Inactive Member
That could be part of it, but even if it wasn't made by Muslims I still wouldn't play it. I don't like flight sims.
-
October 21st, 2004, 12:54 PM
#1734
Inactive Member
well GTA promotes all kinds of criminal acts and it wasnt banned =P
-
October 21st, 2004, 01:35 PM
#1735
Senior Hostboard Member
Criminal stuff and terrorism are on different levels imo
-
October 21st, 2004, 01:35 PM
#1736
Inactive Member
Finally Finished 7!!! I mean... I Finished Final Fantasy VII!
Personal Opinion: Nice game, and pretty epic to the end... though... Still overhyped and buggy, a little buggy...
Graphics were nice... not very brilliant, though good almost all the times. (Miracle! a game done almost only using Gouraud Shading! i tought it was a loss of time when you could use texture mapping... XD)
Music... Nice also... somewhat annoying when you had to do the same thing one and another time...
When it comes to playability... Geez... is the only part i could not stand too much Mainly when you had to get the Ocean Chocobo (The gold one) i liked FFVIII best in this meaning. Other things... Well... No lineality almost... some parts can be done in the order you want, but... only a few...
Optional parts: when getting Yuffie, or Vincent, it was cool that you had those parts there. They weren't at all linked to the story, but somehow, it made a full experience when getting them.
My personal opinion: Nice game, indeed, but FFVIII was better IMO.
-
October 21st, 2004, 05:01 PM
#1737
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, the hype and reviews surrounding FFVII ruins the experience for a lot of people. If people saw it as an unpopular, underrated title, people would enjoy it more.
Currently playing Dark Chronicle
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 21, 2004 02:02 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
October 21st, 2004, 05:48 PM
#1738
Inactive Member
There's only one difference between Crime and Terrorism. Scale. And Reason. That's two... well i'm not gonna start parodying Monty Python here. It's been done.
-
October 21st, 2004, 07:28 PM
#1739
Senior Hostboard Member
What type of games do ya like the best? My most favourite style is rpg and sometimes tps
-
October 21st, 2004, 07:57 PM
#1740
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks